Losing a pet to cancer is one of the hardest things a person has to deal with. It's heartbreaking to watch your best friend fade because of something they didn't deserve. You can see the pain in their eyes and you feel helpless against it. I personally have faced this disease twice and both times my furry children fought a hard battle but eventually their little bodies couldn't take it anymore. So no one else has to face this pain, I've put together this blog to help raise money for canine cancer research.
This way there will always be a furry, friendly face on the other end of the leash!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Sarcasm - Belated Furry Friday Tails

Well it's been a busy week.  I had a nice weekend where I picked up a joyful case of food poisoning.  That fun lasted for four days.  Don't worry.  I enjoyed enough bananas for an entire pack of monkeys.  Someone said they were good for a sick stomach.  Anyway, I'm all better now.

After my last post about the fun my Rottie had while I was gone, I was beginning to think there was hope for her.  I hadn't found any stray chewed up shoes or missing clothing items.  She was back to her normal crazy self.  Pestering Scout every waking minute.  Then came laundry day. 

As I was putting away some items, I opened the dresser drawers and then I found a nice present on the bottom drawers....(see photo)

The litte stinker just sat on the floor and chewed three handles off!  When I asked her about it, she gave her best Denver impression.  Well time to go shopping for new handles...metal ones!

Now it's Saturday and I'm not going out for my run today.  I'm saving that fun for tomorrow.  It's time for my second 20 miler and I'm not looking forward to it.  Forecast says rain...fun, fun!  It's nice to finally get to enjoy a quiet morning relaxing with my puppies.  They are really good fuzzbutts!

However, I must let you know there is much sadness in the house...another one bites the dust.  Summer didn't admit to this one either.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It is really nice to know that my boys aren't the only ones who enjoy a nice set of drawers. Charlie actually lays on my bed and chews the corner while Freddie lays on he floor and chews what ever he can get a hold of!

    ReplyDelete