Losing a pet to cancer is one of the hardest things a person has to deal with. It's heartbreaking to watch your best friend fade because of something they didn't deserve. You can see the pain in their eyes and you feel helpless against it. I personally have faced this disease twice and both times my furry children fought a hard battle but eventually their little bodies couldn't take it anymore. So no one else has to face this pain, I've put together this blog to help raise money for canine cancer research.
This way there will always be a furry, friendly face on the other end of the leash!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My "Somewhat" Wordless Wednesday!


Summer
Scout

Sparky - My friend Mike's 12 yr old Lab.

Toby - My friend Mike's 6 yr old Chow mix.
Sparky trying to catch a nap.

On Hwy 128 into Moab, Utah.

In Canyonlands - Moab, Utah.

In Canyonlands - Moab, Utah.

Canyonlands
Canyonlands
Canyonlands
Canyonlands
Canyonlands

1 comment:

  1. Cute dogs. I soooooo need to go back to Moab! I LOVE it there!
    Oh! And Freddie and Charlie are trying to figure out where the cookies are!

    ReplyDelete