Losing a pet to cancer is one of the hardest things a person has to deal with. It's heartbreaking to watch your best friend fade because of something they didn't deserve. You can see the pain in their eyes and you feel helpless against it. I personally have faced this disease twice and both times my furry children fought a hard battle but eventually their little bodies couldn't take it anymore. So no one else has to face this pain, I've put together this blog to help raise money for canine cancer research.
This way there will always be a furry, friendly face on the other end of the leash!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A - B - C's

Thanks to Melissa (WannabeRunner) for the idea.  She listed out her answers to these questions on her blog and I thought they looked like something fun to do for a post on Wednesday.  These are my answers.  Enjoy!

(A) Age: 42. And still single!

(B) Bed Size: Queen - I had to size down from a Cali King when I moved into my house.  Luckily, my dogs aren't too comfy up in the bed.

(C) Chore You Hate: Dishes...I don't even like loading the dishwasher.

(D) Dogs? 2 - Summer & Scout!

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee with FF Hazelnut Creamer.  Not human until I've gotten one cup down even on running days.

(F) Favorite Color: Green

(G) Gold or Silver? Gold

(H) Height: 5'6" - when I was in the AF, but doc says I'm 5'5" now (getting old sucks!).

(I) Instruments You Play:  Clarinet, trumpet, cornet, French horn, piano, flute, but I can't read a lick of sheet music.

(J) Job Title: Systems Engineer.

(K) Kids:  No kids and I think I'm past my expiration date.

(L) Live: Colorado!  Nothing more beautiful than here!

(M) Mom's Name: Judi!

(N) Nicknames: Lynne. Had to shorten it because most can't pronounce my full first name.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? None for me, but I've stayed with others who needed a friend to be with them!

(P) Pet Peeve:  People who don't register their vehicles.  Pay your taxes people, I do!

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "I am having a bad day! The worst damn day of my whole damn life! If it is not too much to ask will you all just back the fuck off! ~ 28 Days

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 2 older bros

(T) Time You Wake Up? Usually around 6 because Summer has to have her food NOW dammit!

(U) Underwear: Yes, unless it's a special occasion.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Brussel sprouts - they're just weird looking.  Like something the lawn mower tossed up.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: I hate being late.  If I am, it's because of my hair or I hate my clothes.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Yesterday, dental x-rays that found one cavity!

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I love making my mom's recipe for chili.  It's a sweet chili with Pork 'n Beans added in.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo has a camera on the Meerkats.  They're so cute.  I have a stuffed one on my desk at work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! That's me! :) Thanks for doing this...i love learning random facts about everyone!

    ReplyDelete