Losing a pet to cancer is one of the hardest things a person has to deal with. It's heartbreaking to watch your best friend fade because of something they didn't deserve. You can see the pain in their eyes and you feel helpless against it. I personally have faced this disease twice and both times my furry children fought a hard battle but eventually their little bodies couldn't take it anymore. So no one else has to face this pain, I've put together this blog to help raise money for canine cancer research.
This way there will always be a furry, friendly face on the other end of the leash!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Another Holiday

It's Valentine's Day. Another lovely holiday with just me and the four legged kids. I sometimes wonder how I survive with these monsters who chew up everything in sight. And then there are days like today. I'm thankful they are here to fill my life with the unconditional love dogs give their owners. Summer with her young heart ready to meet the world head on and Scout with the gentle old heart able to melt yours with a single glance. These are my Valentine's and I love them! Hugs and sloppy kisses to you and yours!

1 comment:

  1. Yup. Furry beasts rock! I'm playing fetch with Cat 1 while Cat 2 naps on Dog 1's bed and Chinchilla 1 runs up and down his ramps like he's on chinchilla crack. No human could amuse me this much :P

    ReplyDelete